Monday, October 17, 2005

FLU SHOTS FOR
GEEZERS AND OTHERS

As I was saying my Wife and I were wanting to get our Flu shots for the up and coming season. S
Before I finished what I was saying , my speech got posted, why ? I don't know, I'm not a conputer whiz, I only whiz in the bath room or on a tree.
he called our Doctors office , then she called the local Hospital then the V A clinic. and then our local Drug store where we got them last year. We were told that they wouldn't have them available until the 28th of this month October. The V A said they wouldn't be availabel until the 2nd of November. I guess that's this year.


I would like to know from the DEPT OF HEALTH , WHY ....
How come , starting on the 21st of this month , FOLEY'S DEPT STORES AND BED BATH & BEYOND STORES AND MATTRESS GIANT STORES , thats a good one, and BALLY'S TOTAL FITNESS CLUBS . I and and every one else can get a FLU SHOT AT A DEPARTMENT STORE. THEY ARE NOT A MEDICAL FICILITY , at least they wern' t the last time I looked. AND how did they get the FLU VACCINE befor the all the Medical Treatment plants.

" I think I know ", said the wee little pig. " Money". At TWENTY FIVE DOLLARS A POP, and so many people , running scared . You do the math. and it only takes a five minutes . And guess what folks , maybe you'll shop some in there store . Yes. and spend some more money . What the heck , whip out that credit card . Christmas is coming.

How come I don't hear the DO GOODER'S yelling about this.

Peter B. Free

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home